Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration Delivers Value Through Synchronized Master Data Management and CRM Data for Better Customer Experience
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 08-JAN-2008 05:00 AM Oracle today announced out-of-the-box Oracle(r) Fusion Middleware based integration between Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 9 and Oracle Customer Hub. PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM customers can now take direct advantage of the state-of-the-art MDM capabilities for data quality management, data enrichment, and customer mastering capabilities, enabling an even better customer experience through deep customer data integration that keeps incremental changes to customer records within PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM synchronized with the Oracle Customer Hub in real-time.
The need to better understand customer data and keep it up-to-date throughout the enterprise is a constant challenge, often leading to expensive and time-consuming implementations. With the new integration between PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM and Oracle Customer Hub, users can easily cleanse and remove customer information duplications across systems and realize effective customer information consolidation, data quality management, governance and sharing of data across the enterprise. The integration helps eliminate costly undertakings and deliver all the benefits of customer insight, reduced data management & marketing costs, and effective compliance with regulations.
Key functionality for the new integration includes:
* Real-time, bi-directional sync of customer data between PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM and Oracle Customer Hub through Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
* Enhanced “fuzzy” search capabilities in PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM customer search screens using data quality management (DQM) configurable match rules.
* Duplicate prevention in real-time from PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM customer entry screens.
* Identification of duplicate customers within PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM and merge of duplicate customers using the Oracle Customer Hub Data Steward. Customer records are merged in the Oracle Customer Hub and PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM.
* Real-time and batch customer data enrichment using out-of-the-box connection services to Dun & Bradstreet (D&B).
The PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM integration to Oracle Customer Hub is standards-based and provides the framework for customers to integrate other third-party customer data hubs and data quality tools that they may already have in place. Implementing Oracle Customer Hub as part of PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM is one of the first steps to start benefiting from Oracle Fusion architecture today.
“PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM customers need the ability to cost-effectively determine a single version of customer data across the enterprise,” said Oracle Vice President of MDM Strategy Pascal Laik. “The integration helps the enterprise clear a major hurdle for data management and experience even further value and insight into their customer data.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com
# # #
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.