20 octobre 2021 Pierre Perrin-Monlouis
Momail launches Mobile Postman in time for the summer travel season
Stockholm, May 13, 2008 – In time for the holiday season Momail launches support for all major email accounts including Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and other ISP mail. All of the most popular vendors’ email can now use Momail as their “Mobile Postman”. Momail is very easy to get started with and to use, and all emails are automatically optimized to the user’s specific mobile model. So being away is no problem, Momail helps you be in control and at the same, increase freedom though all email communication can be done via your mobile.
The Momail user only has to select which email accounts that automatically will be transferred to the mobile. Before the email reaches the mobile, an immediate and automatic optimization plus a spam and virus control will be performed. With Momail’s “Dynamic Sender” feature all replies will automatically be from the email address that the original email was sent to. All the emails from the different accounts will arrive into one the Momail “Superinbox” on the mobile. With Momail there is no limit of the number of email accounts that can be aggregated in the mobile.
“Mobile Postman continues our commitment to bring the best features to people on the move,” said Roger Grönberg, CEO of Momail. “Momail is the only email where complexity and frustrating moments are taken away. We’ve done all the hard work on our side. There shouldn’t be any for you.”
“When I’m on holiday, the last thing I want to do is to check all of my email accounts,” said Julie Meyer, CEO of Ariadne Capital. “That they can all get forwarded to me in my Momail account helps to simplify my life on the road.”
Why Momail this summer?
• Ease of use – Momail is very easy to start and to use, and there is no need for special client software or downloads. All email and data settings are automatically configured by Momail.
• Fast and data efficient – Momail´s patented MMOPE-technology (Mobile Message Optimization & Protection Engine) optimizes all emails, including attachments, per mobile model saving up to 99,9% of the data sent to the mobile device.
• No tolerance of spam – Included in the service is world class mobile spam and virus protection (IronPort).
• Device support – Momail is the market leader in device support, today available on more than 1000 different models.
• Never miss emails – With Momail, all emails can be collected and read from one inbox on the mobile phone (gmail, yahoo, hotmail+, etc.). This feature provides consumers with simple control and easy handling of their email accounts.
• Bonus – A full featured webmail is included …and much more!
Availability and price
Momail is free of charge and works on all mobiles with built-in email support. The service is available in the UK, in all Nordic countries, Austria, Italy, Germany and Poland. Many more countries will be added this year, beginning with the BeNeLux countries. For an updated country list please visit www.momail.com.
Momail is focused on offering a free and global e-mail service for mobile devices. Through patent pending in-house developed technology, Momail makes a reality of optimal mobile communication for all mobile devices. Via a growing network of partners offering mobile services based on Momail’s products and technology, Momail’s vision is for mobile email communication to be synonymous with – Momail. To learn more visit www.momail.com.