Industry Giants and Key Partners Showcase Success Stories, Best Practices and the Latest Developments in PLM Solutions
Munich, Germany, June 3, 2008 – Dassault Systèmes (DS) (Nasdaq: DASTY; Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announced that its ENOVIA Customer Conference Europe (ECC Europe) in Munich, Germany will open today with more than 600 of Europe’s leading executives expected to attend. Over the next two days the event will provide a showcase for customer success stories, industry best practices and Dassault Systèmes’ V6 strategy.
Themed “An Executive Perspective on PLM Collaboration,” the event features recognized leaders in innovation, key industry C-level speakers and Dassault Systèmes’ executives sharing their perspectives on how PLM best business practices are helping many of the world’s leading companies address market trends and challenges.
Attendees at ECC Europe will learn more about the vision of “PLM 2.0” and experience Dassault Systèmes V6 PLM platform through education, training, demonstrations and customer presentations. The V6 platform delivers a single platform for all PLM business processes, available to anybody anywhere, spanning engineering/manufacturing groups, business and end-users. V6 also gives intelligent access to IP, regardless of its data source or location.
“With last week’s announcement of V6 availability, ECC Europe provides an ideal opportunity for all of our customers, prospects and business partners to experience Dassault Systèmes’ vision for the future of PLM and the integral role that ENOVIA will play. The event also allows us to showcase our customer success stories in existing and new markets like apparel, high tech and life sciences and share best business practices,” said Joel Lemke, chief executive officer, ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes.
ECC Europe highlights include:
• Keynote addresses from companies, including Microsoft, IBM and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants;
• “ENOVIA in Production” Customer Panel on Tuesday, June 3rd, featuring ABB Power, MAN Nutzfahrzeuge, Procter & Gamble, Warnaco;
• Seven industry-specific tracks featuring customers, such as Sun Microsystems in high-tech & semiconductor; Scania and Bosch in automotive & transportation; Procter & Gamble in consumer packaged goods;
• In addition, the following companies will be actively participating in ECC Europe’s PLM dialogue: Schuler, Bticino, Carraro, Stadler Rail, Sony Ericsson, Walter Wilhelm Associates, Cambridge Solutions, Prostep AG, and Toyota Motorsport, and more.
• In-depth presentations and breakout sessions on the new V6 PLM platform and how it helps customers achieve PLM 2.0.
• Day Two will feature sessions with Dassault Systèmes’ key technology leaders focusing on a variety of topics, including business process collaboration, enterprise federation and openness, mid-market solutions, mastering the supply chain and PLM 2.0 innovation.
For more information on PLM 2.0 and V6, please visit http://www.3ds.com/V6.
About Dassault Systèmes
As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 100,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systèmes develops and markets PLM application software and services that support industrial processes and provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance. The Dassault Systèmes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product – SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design – DELMIA for virtual production – SIMULIA for virtual testing – ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, and 3DVIA for online 3D lifelike experiences. Dassault Systèmes is listed on the Nasdaq (DASTY) and Euronext Paris (#13065, DSY.PA) stock exchanges. For more information, visit http://www.3ds.com
CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, SolidWorks and 3D VIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.