Economist Conferences is holding its 16th annual The Pharma Summit 2010 in London on February 11th. The theme this year is ‘Competing in the future healthcare system’, and will allow attendees to:
• Get insight from two of the industry’s leading chief executives: Hear their unique visions for the future of pharma.
• Identify how business models are changing to reflect the innovation in healthcare delivery.
• Learn about the evolving consumer from other industries and hear how patients are continuing to drive changes.
• Discover new healthcare technologies: Understand the challenges and opportunities that it offers pharma.
• Hear The Economists Intelligence Unit’s latest forecast for the markets that will lead the industry’s growth in 2010.
• Find out about the future of innovation in pharma and how biohackers can change the way the industry innovates.
The event will bring together 150 senior executives from across pharma including some of the industry’s most influential names. Key speakers at The Pharma Summit include:
• David Brennan, Chief Executive Officer, AstraZeneca
• Roch Doliveux, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive Committee, UCB
• Paul Stoffels, Global Head of Research and Development, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Group
• Jeff George, Chief Executive Officer, Sandoz
• Ulf Wiinberg, President and Chief Executive Officer, H. Lundbeck
• Janice Haigh, Senior Director, Pricing & Market Access-Europe, Astellas Pharma Europe
• Ranjit Shahani, Country President, Novartis India
The event will be held at Renaissance Chancery Court, London on February 11th from 9am to 5pm. To register, please go to www.thepharmasummit.com, and complete the online form.
Social media and online:
Marc Koskela, The Economist
E: [email protected]
Ph: +44 207 576 8155
For further information or to request an interview with any of the speakers at the Economist Conferences’ The Pharma Summit 2010, contact Emily Lord, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
E: [email protected]
Ph: +44 207 632 3855
About Economist Conferences (www.economistconferences.co.uk)
Economist Conferences, a division of the Economist Intelligence Unit, is the leading provider of international forums for senior executives seeking new insights into strategic issues. These meetings include industry conferences, management events and government roundtables held around the world. As part of The Economist Group, the publisher of The Economist newspaper, we are a highly respected brand with a 162-year history and an unrivalled reputation for excellence and independence.
Each meeting organised by Economist Conferences delivers objective and informed analysis. Our meetings provide unusually high-level forums where senior executives can gain insights, exchange views and compare strategies.
This press release has been sent by Waggener Edstrom on behalf of Economist Conferences’ The Pharma Summit 2010.